Skip to content

Center for Academic Support

If you would like JWU’s international partners to be prepared to meet your learning, health (including food allergies), or physical needs, you must contact your regional JWU campus’ Center for Academic Support (CAS).
For proper planning, contact JWU’s Center for Academic Support early in your decision process to request any necessary accommodations and support services needed while studying abroad. Study Abroad must receive documentation from the Center for Academic Support before a request can be shared with our international partners.  It is important to share your requests at least 2-3 months prior to the program start date.  All reasonable effort will be made to meet your requests and you will be involved in the dialogue process.  However, the final decision rests with our partners.